Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Russell's Email 2-11-10


Picture- my new cuff link shirt (ross 16$) and my new cuff links an investigator gave me, and also my new tie. Love it!
This week has been good. The vision of the mission right now is to have members at every lesson and for every companionship to baptize every transfer. We didn't think that would happen, but then we met m. M. fell through, and so we were sure we wouldn't baptize this transfer.
Then we set K., a nine year old I have been teaching for about 4 1/2 months. Didn't think we could do it, because his father is in prison and he wanted to wait till his dad got out, but we invited him and he accepted and will be baptized this weekend. We will baptize this transfer!
I'm really excited for this weekend and I will send pictures. Miracles are happening here in Las Vegas and I know it is the blessing of the Lord for the work that we do.
I love you all and I am thankful for all that you do!
Elder Hitchcock

No comments: