Thursday, October 7, 2010

Russell's Email 2 -18-10




Some pictures and the explanations:

Then you get a picture of my new house! and my new companion! Okay, so it's not really my new house, but it's just a little smaller. Elder V. and I live in the pool house of a member of the stake presidency. Sadly, I parted ways with Elder V. B. on Tuesday, but I really look forward to this next transfer. Elder V. and I have served around each other a lot, which makes me really excited to serve with him.


This is E., the guy who gave me the sweet cuff links! We started taking him on a short bike ride every other day to help him with his health. E. is awesome!


This is a picture of Elder F. and I. Elder F. was in the MTC with me the first time, he has 41 days left on his mission (his last transfer). I don't know how I feel about seeing him leave, but we shall see. I've been lucky to serve around him for almost half my mission so far.



This picture is the former Elder H. When I got to the baptism on Saturday morning, he was there! He's one of my favorites, even with his nasty 'stach.

No comments: