Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Russell's Email 5-20-10



Things have been going so well this week. Elder P. and I haven't hardly been together at all, which is tough on the area but it's something that has to happen occasionally. North Las Vegas continues to move forward in an amazing way that is strengthening my faith so much. Nothing is better than sitting through a lesson and having my faith strengthened as we teach the restored gospel to those who need it. I love being a missionary.
This next zone conference (on June 1) we will be talking about "The Law of the Harvest." President wanted us to study and think about this law in 4 aspects. 1 temporal 2 spiritual 3 mission 4 post mission. To help me better understand, I would invite everyone to also review this law and share any insights. Thanks!
Other than that, I really don't have loads to report on. Things are going very well, the work is moving forward, and I'm happy. I'm completely exhausted, but I'm happy and those around me are also. I love serving in this assignment because it has given me such a great opportunity to love as the Savior loves and to be more Christlike. I can't think of a bigger or better blessing than that.
Thanks so much, I love you all!

No comments: