Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Russell's Email 5-13-10


Howdy,
This begins a new transfer in the mission life of Elder Russell Hitchcock, and already I have experienced a range of emotions.
Elder B. received a transfer call on Monday, and now I am training a new zone leader. He's an awesome missionary and I really look forward to this transfer. My new companion is Elder P. from Tonga. He was the stepdad (second companion) to Elder V. B. that I trained. It's been awesome so far. I love the opportunity to work with other missionaries and do my best to help them come closer to the Savior.
Not to much has happened this week besides transfers and being crazy busy. I really am having a great time and I am enjoying myself. Please do pray for me though, I am feeling the weight of the assignment I am serving in and also the stresses of mission life. I love ya'll and I hope you have a great week!

No comments: