Thursday, October 7, 2010

Russell's Email 3-18-10

This week has been awesome! I tried to email some pictures, but the computer I am using is lame... Oh well, you'll get them sooner or later.
I had that baptism two weeks ago over in my last area. Tonight there are two more, a grandmother and 11 year old that I taught, and then next saturday I am having another baptism. In addition to that, our single mother investigator is progressing amazingly and she is being prepared, and we have our other investigator. The Lord is richly blessing this area and is pouring down all these wonderful blessings. I love being here and sharing this gospel with others. I really don't think I could type or write words that would describe how amazing things are going. I love being here, and I look forward to these next weeks.
It's already almost another transfer finished, and soon some changes will be made most likely. President hinted we could stay together, but it's not likely. That means I have something new ahead and we shall see what that is.
Time is short, thanks so much for the support and for the prayers. I'll try to get pictures next week. Love ya'll

No comments: