Thursday, October 7, 2010

Russell's Email 3-25-10

things here are going so well. We have a baptism lined up for Saturday and we have people set for almost every weekend of next transfer. This area is on fire. Stop Drop and Roll doesn't apply to LTM's and baptisms!
I think the most amazing thing (for me) this week was a phone call to our single mom investigator. I called her to set up a temple lesson and I felt prompted to follow up on her reading and prayer.
I asked her about her reading and she said it was so so and told me why she hadn't been able to read every day this week. I then followed up on her prayer and she told me how great that was going. She said she really felt good about what she was learning and I asked her, "Do you feel like you have your answer?" "Yes. I want to keep learning, but I feel like this is right and I want to get baptized." I love this gospel!!
Yesterday we also set two people for baptism. This area is just doing so great and I love it!
I think next week I will be on a computer that's not junky and I can send pictures from this transfer and from the baptisms. I hope so at least. Love ya'll and have a great day!

No comments: