Monday, November 8, 2010

Russell's Email 9-2-10

Hello everyone,
This week has been another crazy week, but let me tell ya! I am exhausted. I recall Aaron telling me before my mission, "the best nights rest is when your head hits the pillow after you've done your best and you fall right asleep." I have had that every night the past few weeks. So ready for some more changes? After Elder K. and Elder V. went home, Elder H. and I are with Elder S. (Elder K.'s companion) and we were together. Well, Elder P. (another missionary in the zone) broke his foot and got emergency transferred into a different area with a car and so now Elder J. (Elder P.'s comp) and Elder S. are serving together and I am back in a regular companionship in a regular area. Fun stuff, very eventful and very crazy week...
Aside from that stuff, the work continues to move forward. We have baptisms scheduled for the next two weekends and then we have some really sweet new investigators and new progressing investigators. We have so much going on that it is really difficult to keep everything straight and avoid people falling through the cracks. I think that is the toughest part... But, all things aside, it is going wonderful.
I'm finally completely better and doing pretty well. I'm exhausted always, but it makes falling asleep at 10:30 very easy.
I'm not really sure what else to write about. Things are going very well, I'm happy, I'm tired, and I'm doing my best. I realized that I don't really get trunky. I'm absolutely loving serving my mission and I know that it is coming to a close in December but I honestly feel like it will never end. Kind of how we cannot comprehend eternity, our minds cannot grasp the concept. Same for my mind and my mission, I cannot understand finishing. I don't think it will happen.
Thanks for your support and your love and the help you have given. I love ya'll lots and I love hearing from ya'll as often as I get to.
If I can make a request, I want to invite you to include Christine in your fast on Sunday. I hope that ya'll can remember her. Thanks!

No comments: