Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Russell's Email 10-14-10

Well, this week has been exciting. Actually it's been pretty long and I'm really tired but that's okay. We were having dinner the other night at I gave the spiritual thought and my eyes started to itch really bad in the middle of it. Well, I knew I needed something so we ran to CVS and bought some eye drops (I have NEVER had to use them or put anything in my eyes...) and when I looked in a mirror my left eye was super swollen (almost shut) on the inside half. Since then my eyes have been really dry and they have this constant sting like cigarette smoke got in them. My eye lids are also super tender so it's been a hard few days. Elder B. also is getting sick with something, so I am trying to keep from catching whatever he has.
The week itself is going very well and we are getting a lot accomplished. Everything is looking good for C. and A. for their baptism this weekend. It's been a lot of work this transfer, but finally we are getting our baptism. They have really built my faith, especially as C. has worked so hard to overcome her smoking and is now just doing great.
H. is also doing really well and is really progressing. She's enjoying Church and keeping commitments and she's preparing for baptism at the end of the month. I really hope that she will make it, and I have faith that with enough prayer and effort, she will.
C. is also doing really well. He set himself for baptism for Dec 11, but he is totally ready for baptism today even. We might see if he can do it Thursday night on the 9th. That would be a sweet final day of my mission...
Ah sorry my emails lately have stunk, I've been a bit out of it lately and my memory isn't the best. I hope ya'll are enjoying what I am getting to send. Love ya'll!

No comments: