Monday, November 8, 2010

Russell's Email 9-23-10

Hi everyone,
This week has been going well. Last week was pretty difficult with all the crazy stuff that happens with transfers but now things are starting to settle down and all is going well. Las Vegas is also starting to cool down which is very welcome. Yesterday it was about 95 and it's supposed to keep cooling down. I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures and nicer weather.
I really don't have a ton to report on this week. I'm doing the same thing and trying to get more work and do my best. Things in the area are getting better and we are teaching lessons and street contacting lots! I've been having a lot of fun serving with Elder B. and he's been a great companion. I look forward to the rest of the transfer and just the fun times we are having. I'm loving it!
Sorry I don't really have anything. Not a lot has changed. lol it's kind of funny how those weeks are, but that was one this week. I love ya'll lots and hope to talk to ya next week!

Elder Hitchcock

No comments: