Monday, November 15, 2010

Russell's Email 9-30-10

This week has gone very well. The area is going great and we are teaching a ton. We have five people set for baptism this transfer. People are doing very well and I believe it's because of our fasting and hard work, but even more the prayers and fasting on behalf of you all at home. Thanks so much, that is making a difference for people not only here in time but in eternity. It's going awesome.
We are teaching some great people. C. and A. are doing well and there's so much improvement going on. C. is progressing and working with the bishop and just being an incredible investigator. S. is doing well, but she needs all the help and prayers she can get.
I have just been having a great time and great experiences. I love serving and this is the greatest thing I could do in my life, especially at this moment. it seems forever away that my mission will end. In the words of McDonald's, I'm lovin' it!

Have a great week and I love ya'll! Thanks so much for all the support.

Russ

No comments: